Sunday, August 7, 2011

Sunday Recap

This week I learned:

to keep my hopes high but not too high.

that I need to be able to take time off (I should look back and see how many times I have written something similar).

if you are making changes to the staff it is important to bring them together outside of work.

that mushrooms on the East Coast mean summer just as much as mushrooms on the West Coast mean fall.

after reviewing my weeks in posts, it would probably be more fun to include more recipes and such.  I am excited that I have hired an addition to the kitchen staff and it should lead to a more interesting blog...

2 comments:

  1. Indeed, we would wildly enjoy more recipes from you. :) Hope you do it!

    ___
    call Nepal

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will definitely include more, and hopefully some demonstrations as well!

    ReplyDelete