Monday, June 27, 2011

Come and Go and Come Again

Restaurants have an incredibly high employee turnover.  We have been very fortunate to have a surprisingly low turnover at BLG.  Of the employees that have left, most have left on great terms.  One of our favorite ex-employees is in town visiting and while it is great to see her, it is really interesting to see how much the staff bonds when she is back in town...old and new.  It really does make me think that we have a small family of sorts and it is nice to be apart of.  know that I think about it, the same happens when I visit my old stomping grounds.  Old and new staff meet and everyone has a good time, telling stories and reminiscing about the place we called or call our job.  I don't think many professions are like this, but then again I only know of this one...

No comments:

Post a Comment