Thursday, September 8, 2011

Cold or Not

There are two types of people in this world, the one's who like their fruit cold and the one's that don't.  I personally love fresh picked fruit especially when it has been just warmed by the sun.  I have trouble eating fruit straight from the refrigerator, at the very least I need it be room temperature.  I never understood how someone could like ice cold fruit until my youngest cook put things into perspective.  He lived for a spell in Columbia and apparently no one refrigerates their fruit.  It is sold out on the streets in the hot, humid weather and he claims the fruit is as hot as the day.  He tells me that when all you eat is hot fruit, nothing tastes better than that day you get one straight from the fridge.  Well, when you put it that way...

No comments:

Post a Comment