Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Another one bites the dust

We just finished another cooking class at Different Drummer's Kitchen. I really enjoy doing these classes. I can't quite put my finger on it but I want to say it's because of the intimacy. At the restaurant I am in the kitchen all the time, only occasionally do I make it out to the dinning room and the conversation is usually forced. I used to be in the front of house and sometimes I think I miss that. People are fun, especially when you can relate about something. Teaching these classes is a perfect mix of both. If only I could design a restaurant concept around this...

2 comments:

  1. Your enjoyment in teaching the classes shows. This one was terrific. Thanks to you and Beth for being so generous with your time and expertise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to know you guys enjoy the classes as much as we do!

    ReplyDelete