Monday, July 18, 2011

If Your Ever In New York

First off, I owe you an apology. I missed yesterday's post and so I promise next Sunday's post will be an extra good 'recap'.

The only excuse I have for missing my post is that we were in New York. Yes, we went to the city again and we had a great time, as always. We have a few spots (for food of course) that we always like to hit when we make it down, and I thought I'd share a few with you.

-Pizza is a must. Lombardi's is great but a bit touristy. Joe's is perfect if you are just looking for a slice to munch on in the small park right next door.

-Lunch always at Piccola Cucina on Prince, a newer spot for us. Delicious homemade pastas, great wine list, a few small tables out front and the best part is everything on the menu is just 10 bucks at lunch. Can't go wrong with that.

-Tapas at Boqueria on Spring. A glass of rose sangria, maybe a Reuda. Always the Shisito peppers, yesterday had fried fresh baby eels that were fantastic.

-I can't say enough about Peasant on Elizabeth St.  A perfect name for delightful and satisfying food.

-The best bagels in NYC may just be from the Cupping Room on West Broadway.  Freshly made...enough said.

That should do you for your next trip...

No comments:

Post a Comment