Friday, July 22, 2011

Here's some news

I apologize for the lack of substance in some of my more recent posts.  Lately I have been forcing some posts because my mind is on something else.  Something we have been trying to keep secret.  Then I wondered why I couldn't, or shouldn't write about it.   I started this blog not only for a little fun but as a therapy of sorts.  A way to get a few things off my mind and possibly a way to sort through my thoughts.  Besides, there are a number of people who know already so why shouldn't I be talking about it on my "journal"? 

Here you go...we are in the process of opening a new restaurant.  I don't want to divulge to much information right now, just in case it doesn't happen.  All I will say for now is that are in the very early stages of the process, we are working out our finances and just sbegan negotiating a lease.  There are still numerous variables that may sway our decision to proceed, but for now things are looking good. 

If we decide to go ahead, I will take you through what it takes to open a restaurant in Northampton...candidly.  I will keep you posted on the progress leading up to our decision and "leak" any information I can until everything is official.  Needless to say we are super excited, very anxious and sleeplessly nervous.  All over again.  One thing we are NOT is in a hurry.  We have a source of income this time, so unlike opening the BLG, we can afford patience.  We are also much more confident than we were with BLG.  You will not believe how much weight is off your shoulders when you can move forward confidently in a process like this.

Well, it feels good to put it out there.  Wish us luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment